For the tapioca pearls:
1. Bring 3 cups of the water to a boil in a small saucepan with a tightfitting lid over medium-high heat. Add the tapioca pearls, stir, and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and continue to rapidly simmer until the pearls are swelled and soft all the way through, about 20 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let sit for 15 minutes. Strain the pearls in a colander, rinse with cold water until cooled, and drain thoroughly. Transfer the pearls to a small heatproof bowl.
3. Place the remaining 1/2 cup water in a small, clean saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Add the brown sugar, reduce the heat to medium low, and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Pour the sugar syrup over the reserved tapioca pearls, stir to combine, and let sit until the mixture cools to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
For the milk tea base:
1. Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat in a small saucepan with a tightfitting lid. Add the tea bags, stir to combine, and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags,pressing the extra liquid from the bags back into the pan, and discard the tea bags. Add the condensed milk and whisk until evenly combined.
To assemble the ice pops: